Guruphiliac: Lynch Pinched By Terra Linda Parents



Friday, October 20, 2006

Lynch Pinched By Terra Linda Parents

File under: The Siddhi or PR

The voices of the dissenting parents at Terra Linda High School, where principal Carole Ramsey and famous auteur David Lynch were conspiring to indoctrinate students into the teachings of the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, were louder than that of the pro-TMâ„¢ers, and so David Lynch is taking back his 175 Gs and cutting out:
The [$175,000] grant would have provided funds for 250 students and 25 staffers to practice TM, a meditation style past adherents claimed allowed them to levitate. Lynch, best known as the director of dark, surreal films like "Eraserhead" and "Blue Velvet," has meditated for more than 30 years and credits TM for nourishing his creativity.
That explains a lot.

1 Comments:

At 10/22/2006 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happens to our soul after we die?
I saw this question asked by Deepak Chopra, the celebrated Indian author. It was my impression that this was publicity of sorts, or perhaps even research, for his new book.

At any rate, I have been asked this question by seekers at my ashram for years. And of the many answers I give them ( and they are all true), here is one of them.

What happens to our soul after we die?

What do I think happens?
I don't think. I know.
You can read my next discourse at http://seductionsalvation.blogspot.com/2006/10/what-happens-to-our-soul-after-we-die.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home